It’s that time of year for many businesses to cash in at Christmas. November, December and January may be your most profitable months, and we want to make sure we can help you stand out from your competitors this Christmas.
Black Friday and Cyber Monday
This is a manic time for many of our clients, especially when you factor in the ever popular Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Black Friday falls on the 25th of November and Cyber Monday on November the 28th. Make sure that your marketing plan with us is in place well in advance otherwise we risk you missing out on the vital dates.
Expressions of Interest
We are currently taking expressions of interest for these key months, and are inviting you to express your interest before we become overbooked and end up leaving you in the lurch. This is simply to signal your interest, not to book.
When to start planning your campaign?
Now! Statistics show that the more savvy and organised shoppers will have already started. We recommend targeting women buying for men and children in November, and for men buying for women in December. This is simply because all stats show men consider gifts closer to the date. Please don’t get stressed though, simply give us a call or complete the expression of interest email and we guide you through the whole process, leaving you to benefit from all the Christmas custom.
Is your business even going to benefit from Christmas?
Here is a list of the businesses we have identified that most benefit from this time of year:
· Retail shops
· Restaurants (‘Remove stress of cooking this Christmas’)
· Farm shops (Turkey and the trimmings)
· Fireplace/log burning stores (‘Keep warm this Christmas’)
· Plumbers/heating engineers ('Boiler on the brink?’)
· Hotels (Christmas breaks, staff work parties, etc)
· Travel agencies (last minute Christmas and new year breaks)
· Garages (winter service, winter tyres)
· Taxi firms (Christmas and new year parties, airport runs)
· Garden centres (Christmas trees, decorations)
· Estate agents (according to Rightmove, boxing day is the No.1 day for users throughout the whole year)
Don’t forget January!
We tend to get largely booked up for January in November, this is because January is such a key month for many clients. Also bear in mind that promotions due for January often need to be distributed in December, and then re-emphasised in January. Here are the top clients we know love January:
· Gyms (get fit new years resolution)
· Dance clubs or martial arts clubs (again to get fit)
· Weight loss companies (but these must go out AFTER Christmas to have any notice taken of them!)
· January sales in retail, especially electrical
· January sales in furniture
· Estate agents (new years resolutions often include a home move)
If your business does benefit from Christmas then please do email today ([email protected]) so that we can help you look at the options available to make Christmas a very profitable time for you. Alternatively you can call us today on 01484 598555.