Royal Mail Leaflet Distribution
Our package includes campaign strategy, artwork, print and leaflet distribution by Royal Mail
Welcome to Mr Flyer's Royal Mail leaflet distribution page. We work alongside Royal Mail to provide you with business-building end to end distribution campaigns.
Our Leaflet Distribution Service
Mr Flyer is a full-service print-marketing agency, which creates everything from an overarching strategy, actionable artwork, great quality print, and demographically and geographically targeted door to door distributions. These are delivered six days a week by the trusted Royal Mail postal employees.
Leaflet Distribution Usage
80% of the UK's top advertisers include door drops in their marketing mix, which is in part because leaflet distribution is the only channel that can offer 100% coverage of your desired area. Here is a list of options for using leaflet drops:
- Advertise products and services
- Trial a new product or service
- Drive website traffic
- Drive people into your store
- Promote a local event
- Highlight seasonal sales and promotions
- Build cost-effective brand awareness
- Broadcast public information messages
- Acquire new customers
"Great company to deal with, especially as everything is under one roof. They are super knowledgeable and patient with great customer service and quick replies. Would 100% recommend them."
Kathy - Dial A Flight
Royal Mail's Leaflet Distribution Service
The three overarching benefits of using Royal Mail for the fulfilment aspect of a door drop campaign are trust, coverage and return on investment (ROI).
Trust: Many independent distribution companies are charging amounts which wouldn't even cover the cost of fulfilment, meaning there's a high likelihood some or even all of your flyers would not be distributed. However, Royal Mail is required by law to ensure your leaflets are delivered, which is monitored by Ofcom. Also, ABC has verified that Royal Mail can provide auditable proof of delivery and evidence for targeted distributions. Independent distributors cannot give such guarantees.
Coverage: The Royal Mail has access to households that normal leaflet distributors don’t, these include hard to reach rural locations and access to gated and coded entry addresses. In fact, the Royal Mail's total address reach is almost 30 million.
ROI: The facts state that Royal Mail leaflet distributions are very effective when executed with an appropriate strategy (which we can create for you). Dominos Pizza spends £10 million a year on door drops, simply because it works. Leaflets get a good return on investment because it's tangible, it comes through the door, and people hold it. In fact, "67% of people were prompted to purchase as a result of receiving a door drop". Another benefit is that no two competing industries can advertise in the same area in the same week, so no attention can be stolen by one of your competitors. Also, as your leaflets are delivered with the post, people are so much more likely to read it.
Why Work With Mr Flyer
We provide multi-award-winning marketing strategy, data, artwork, print, nationwide leaflet distribution and direct mail, all undertaken in our 15,000sq. ft facilities based in West Yorkshire. Here are some of our strengths that will undoubtedly benefit your business:
- Experienced. We have traded since 2011, and during this time, have successfully helped thousands of businesses with their door to door leaflet drops.
- Results-focused. Everything we do is to build our clients businesses; therefore, we use tried and tested marketing principles for every campaign.
- In-house services. With our 25+ team, we can provide every door to door service for you, all under one roof.
- Nationwide distribution. Thanks to using the Royal Mail to fulfil our distributions, we have access to over 29 million households in the UK, split across c. 9,300 postcode sectors (every house in the UK!).
- Same Price as Royal Mail. Unlike many door to door companies using Royal Mail for the fulfilment, we charge the same distribution prices as the Royal Mail.
- Complete Door Drop Package. Rather than establishing your target demographic, sourcing data on the most appropriate postcode sectors, organising artwork, searching for print, boxing, labelling and palletising all your flyers according to the strict Royal Mail guidelines, and then couriering your leaflets to the right Royal Mail Walk Bundling Centres (WBCs); we do ALL this for you as a complete package.
- Complementary services. We provide artwork, print, leaflet distribution, direct mail, hybrid mail, pick and pack, contract packing and even hand assembling printed point of display items, all done in our 15,000sq. Ft facilities.
- Part of a larger group. In the first quarter of 2020, we made a strategic merger with one of the UK's leading direct mail companies, Flow Solutions. This merger has brought cutting edge technology, and in-house machinery and a joining of two strong teams with wide-ranging skill sets that our customers can benefit from.
- Accreditations & Awards. Mr Flyer likely has the most accreditations and awards than any other leaflet distribution company in the UK. We are ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO27001 accredited, DMA (Data & Marketing Agency) and IPIA (Independent Print Industries Association) members and multi-award-winning, especially in the estate agency sector.
"We have used Mr Flyer for several leaflet campaigns over the past 12 months as an alternative to Royal Mail. The results were great! Andrew & the team at Mr Flyer were always professional, honest and hard-working. Will use them again and happy to recommend to other friends in the local business community."
Oliver - Greensleeves
Start Your Leaflet Drop Campaign
To build your business with Mr Flyer and the Royal Mail, please Contact Us today - we would love to help you with your next big flyer distribution campaign.
All quotes sourced from Royal Mail MarketReach.
Royal Mail Door to Door Engagement Stats:
"92% of people read the door drops delivered to their home by Royal Mail."
“The average time door drops are kept in the house is 38 days, and 23% of all mail gets shared around the household.”
“The younger generation are engaging with door drops because it’s a novelty to get a physical item.”
"73% of door drops are opened, read, filed or set aside for later."
"90% of campaigns that included door drops saw an increase in new customers, compared to 59% of those without ."
"Mail is generally remembered by customers with research showing it has 35% better recall than social media advertising and 49% more than email."
"A door drop is interacted with 2.8 times."
What our customers say
“ We regularly use Mr Flyer to distribute up to 15,000 flyers at a time for our membership campaigns. Mr Flyer offers cost-effective and reliable service and is more than capable of dealing with our often short notice requests, the guys are also able to offer expert local knowledge when looking at which areas to target. Happy to recommend. ”
Karl Howarth, Kirklees Active Leisure
“ Mr Flyer was recommended to me by our local garage who did a very successful mailer with you. I too have been delighted with the organisation of your company. You were most helpful when we discussing numbers and areas, the flyer you printed looks great and it was distributed on time and with surprisingly little fuss. There was one day when we were around and about doing viewings and were picking the flyers up from the doormats. It was quite exciting… It has already been paid for by the response a week later and we will be coming back to you to do another later in the year. ”
Clare Garvey, Hendys Estate Agents
“ I would just like to say a massive thank you for the Leaflet drop you did for us in Leeds. I was slightly hesitant of doing a leaflet drop at first but thought I would give it a go in the end and am I glad I did now. It has brought business back tenfold which is brilliant for business and just what we needed. You were fantastic to deal with and I will certainly be using you moving forward. Thank you again. ”
Scott Hufton, Owen Scott
Plan. Execute. Repeat
Our cyclical process allows us to test, tweak and refine your print marketing efforts to ensure you gain maximum results
We take you through the process from the initial consultation, establishing the right audience, creating actionable artwork, printing on the most appropriate paper and then delivering either door to door or via direct mail.
We provide a full print marketing service that covers everything from strategy, design, print as well as targeted door to door distribution and direct mail.
Mr Flyer is trusted by some of the UK’s smartest businesses. Why not join our continually expanding number of customers seeing a strong ROI with us.